Thursday, October 14, 2004

Isolation Thought

DEBATE NUTSHELL

Kerry:

Wins every damn coin toss. A sign, perhaps?
Hair helmet.
Red tie.
"I have a plan."
Containers not inspected.
Afghan Warlords.
Ceiling fans from China. WTF?
"I am truly not concerned about Bin Laden."
Name drop all the swing states. (Ohio, Wisconsin, Colorado)
"Pay as you go."
Tony Soprano.
Nanosecond.
Cheney's lesbian daughter. For the fundies.
Altar boy.
Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
Scan the eyes and thumbs of all Mexicans who swim over.
I've WORKED with McCain.
I hunted near a crack house in Iowa.
I married up.
Deathbed mother says, "Bosco."

Bush:

Red tie.
"Freedom is on the march."
Canadian meds...bad, Canadian flu vaccine...good.
No child left behind.
Ex-ag-ge-ra-tions.
"Pay go."
Ted Kennedy.
"Budget man."
Laid off? Why there's a community college down the road a piece.
Pell Grants
"Whoo."
Foam at mouth.
Gays? I dunno.
"I hope it's not the administration."
"Buggy and horse". Literally, the cart before the horse.
"I like people to own things."
McCain ENDORSED me.
NAACP? What's that?
$5.15/hour...a healthy wage
"Armies of compassion."
Wife says, "He's spongeworthy."

Meal of Links

Anna Kournikova doesn't win any tournaments, but she still corrupts the youth.

The new host of the Oscars...envelope, please...Chris Rock. "Ted Koppel ain't never took shit from me."

Eric Clapton gets a speeding ticket for driving 134 mph. Billy Joel attempts to break record Saturday.

Exercise Yard

Bad news is the NHL season was supposed to start this week, but did not. Good news is the Bruins are still in first place.

Visitor

64 Across: "Saturday Night Live" notable Fey (4 letters) Answer: Tina

No comments: