Friday, June 18, 2004

Isolation Thought

I made an appointment with my doctor today. He's from Oz and is a pretty good dude. However, I am amazed at how quickly you can get in to see the doctor these days. It's definitely the assembly line sort of medicine that the Cleveland Clinic exercises, but I recall in the old days when you actually had to schedule way in advance. I like it this way much better. Boy, I'm glad I never had rickets.

Meal of Links

Saudi Al-Qaeda leader is gunned down. He was responsible for the death of the latest US hostage.

A Christian-like "American Idol" is being prepared. They are calling it "Gifted". Lemme guess, Sandi Patti and Amy Grant sit in as judges. How can they say, "You suck." on the Trinity network? Call me "Uninterested in this piece of crap".

Lance Armstrong's doctor gets honored.

Exercise Yard

Stern magazine tries to find the sexiest fan at Euro 2004. Not a very good contest as 16 of the women are rated below a 5. I mean, if Brazil was in Europe, it would be no contest, although Sweden-Italy had some lovely ladies in attendance today.

Visitor

48 Down: Mexican revolutionary whom Steinbeck wrote about (6 letters) Answer: Zapata

No comments: