Thursday, June 17, 2004

Isolation Thought

"I'm calling you from the foyer of the Sands Hotel." Ah, Morrissey. Jeezy Creezy, it is raining hard again. Time for soccer. A replay of Croatia vs. France and I have not seen the score!!! That means time for a beer. Molson Ice, Ice Baby.

Meal of Links

Kobayashi makes another run at the annual hot dog eating contest. It is pretty gross to watch one of these things. It looks OK in a 30-second clip, but there's a reason for those buckets hanging around. And, of course, Kobayashi was a star of the first Man vs. Beast special, a television classic.

Oops, I guess the Air Force wasn't prepared on September 11.

Lots of annoying spyware out there. I use Ad-Aware and Spy Sweeper to get rid of spyware on my PCs.

Exercise Yard

Marion Jones is pissed off. Victor Conte wants to sing to the feds. The best soap opera in sports continues.

Visitor

49 Across: "La Mer" composer (7 letters) Answer: Debussy

No comments: