Saturday, May 29, 2004

Isolation Thought

Yesterday was my birthday and it's kind of cool to see which celebrities were born on the same day as you. I think I have a pretty good list. Jim Thorpe ("Thanks, King"), Kirk Gibson ("Here comes Gibson"), Rudy Giuliani ("I eat a lot of frozen yogurt. But it's non-fat.") , Kylie Minogue ("Come into my world"), John Fogerty ("I can be centerfield"), Ian Fleming ("Shaken, not stirred") , Gladys Knight (without her Pips). I'd match that list with anyone.

Meal of Links

Friendly fire killed Pat Tillman.

OK, "Rance" has been out there a while. Who is he? I know he's not Owen or Luke Wilson. After that, it's anyone's guess.

NASA discovers the youngest star. And it's not Rodney Allen Rippy.

Exercise Yard

The Middies may win an NCAA title. In lacrosse. Always have to root for the service academies, because we pay for 'em.

Visitor

18 Across: Cartoon insect superhero (7 letters) Answer: Atom Ant

No comments: