Thursday, May 27, 2004

Isolation Thought

I really love The Who. Yes, that Who. You know the one. The one with oh, about 23 greatest hits packages. The one whose music is on CSI, random Hummer commercials, etc. I am currently listening to their marathon on WBWC. The Internet is a great thing, because the radio station's signal is pretty weak in my house. But thanks to Real Audio, I can hear the acoustic version of "Happy Jack", "5:15" and other classics.

Meal of Links

More security patches from Microsoft. There are so many of these, I can't remember if I already installed them.

Salton announces layoffs. Where would they be without George Foreman?

Here are the final TV ratings for the 2003-4 season. CBS is the big winner.

Exercise Yard

The horrid Scott Stewart finally demoted by the Tribe. Buffalo orders a new caterer upon his arrival.

Visitor

64 Across: Boo Radley's creator (9 letters) Answer: Harper Lee

No comments: