Sunday, June 05, 2011

I go to Giant Eagle this a.m. and when I leave I discover, after opening it, my right front window will not close. I'm kinda happy it didn't rain today.

Meal of Links

Large breasts on Chatroulette. With male expressions. It's probably a tie between Column 1 and 3 with some priceless gems. Guy under blanket, for one.

The HBO doc on Bobby Fischer airs tomorrow at 9. I saw this at the Film Fest and it's well worth the time. Especially to those who may not be familiar with Fischer.

Selena Gomez attends a Justin Bieber soccer match. Looks like the local chicks hate her.

Why can't they just admit it? She's an idiot.

More death. The smartphone is really killing the PC. Even faster than predicted.

What we're tired of at the movies. You're kidding. They are doing a "Battleship" movie.

100-year old Ohio woman has had an account at the same bank since 1913. "I get along good because I don't have many wants."

Exercise Yard

Donald Brashear wins another fight. This time as an MMA fighter.

Visitor

None, on a sunny Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Palin is a lot like all partisan politicians. She, like they, would let the country crumble around them before they would admit they are wrong or the other side is right. PFS