Friday, March 18, 2011

I'll be at the Q all day today for March Madness. First game starts at 2:10 and I am looking for it to end probably around 12:30. Then I have an NIT game tomorrow at the Bart.

Yesterday, Richmond was probably a decent upset pick, but Morehead State ("Morehead" on CBS graphics, BTW) was on Louisville from the start and never let up for a huge win. I lost on Old Dominion, as Butler had a buzzer beater. What can you say about Vandy, another first round loss (third time in a row). And I completely overestimated Clemson (or completely underestimated West Virginia), and Missouri, as well.

Had 11 wins yesterday, 7 out of 8 at night.

Here are your Friday winners:

Texas
Michigan
Notre Dame
George Mason
Arizona
Duke
Texas A&M
Ohio State

Kansas
North Carolina
Purdue
Marquette
Illinois
Washington
Georgetown
Syracuse

No comments: