Saturday, November 20, 2010

I still have lingering pain with my foot today, but it's better than yesterday. If I move around, it seems OK. But, I didn't do too much of anything.

After spending much of the morning watching soccer, I found myself watching OSU and Iowa. As a matter of fact, I thought the best thing about the Ohio State game today was Saint Tressel's jacket. that looked sharp.




















Meal of Links

Aw, jeez. Ten reasons parents should love cougar women.

I will have issues with President Obama if he caves on the Bush tax cuts. My patience is wearing thin.

The pain of poker. A really cool read.

LeBron James is one of NBC's People of the Year. No reason to get upset when you realize Kim Kardashian is on the list. I guess Matt Lauer needs ratings.

Fox moves "Idol" to Wednesdays and Thursdays. I thought it was already on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Sometimes you just can't understand verdicts. Jim Leyritz walks.

Exercise Yard

One of hockey's best coaches, Pat Burns, died yesterday. Burns coached 4 teams, and was in charge of the Bruins for a time, but had better success elsewhere with Montreal, Toronto and New Jersey.

Best quote: "You don’t cry because it’s over, you’re happy because it happened."

It's too bad they could not get him in the Hall of Fame. It is strange he got passed over this year.

Canadiens Tribute to Pat Burns



Visitor

33 Down: Quantum theory pioneer (9 letters) Answer: Max Planck

No comments: