Sunday, October 31, 2010

My day started by finding out I had a slow leak in a tire and it was on its way to going flat. Well, that kinda sucked. I'll have to go Monday to the Slow Leak Shop to take care of that.

BTW, the Halloween candy goes like this for 2010 (a bag each):

Kit-Kat
3 Musketeers
Snickers
Hershey
M&M's
Twix (One kid said, "Twix, yeah!")
Milky Way
Reese's
More Snickers

Standout costumes tonight:

Lady Gaga
Julius Caesar (I asked him, "Et tu?")
Rugby Guy
Lots of Spideys
A Penguin
A toddler as a lamb

Meal of Links

Some of these are gems. The 100 Best Signs from the Rally to Restore Sanity.

Dressing up for Halloween? "Jerry, it's a new relationship killer!"

Roger Ebert talks about lists. He doesn't like 'em.

The future of local commerce. Facebook + Foursquare + Yelp + Groupon. FYI, I rarely look in on Facebook, I mean rarely. I'm not familiar with Foursquare. I use Yelp a lot. Groupon has some good deals every once in a while.

Exercise Yard

Ashton Kutcher. NCAA rules violator. Huh?

Visitor

None, on a Halloween Sunday.

No comments: