Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm always looking for new recipes. I had some chicken thighs I had to use up by today. So, I tried this one that was sort of a KFC knockoff. I used the "GFC" version, as I didn't have any MSG. Very nice. Easy directions on the video. Speaking of cooking chicken...

Christopher Walken Cooks Chicken and Pears



BTW, did you know Henry Ford invented the charcoal briquette? Then he gave it to a relative named Kingsford.

Meal of Links

Another Pierogi Fest has ended. I'd like to go this thing once, but it's always so damn hot this time of the year.

These are cool. 50 clever logos.

Next up in DC. The Bush tax cuts.

"Inception" is not the first movie to keep audiences guessing. "Rosebud".

The Army Corps kinda fucked up in the Nashville Flood, admitting to 27 mistakes. Senator says, "I know Boy Scout troops that are more prepared than this."

Tony Hayward leaves BP. To be replaced by an American.

Exercise Yard

The dreaded "team orders" reared its ugly head once again in Formula One. This time at the German Grand Prix. It's supposed to be illegal and Ferrari has done it again.

Visitor

None, on a cooler Sunday.

No comments: