Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why do we torture ourselves by following these teams? Because we love to be tortured! I mean, would we really know how to act if we ever won one of these things? But this Cavs loss was a killer. I can't believe they were knocked out a round earlier than last year. It just doesn't make any sense. They are regressing with better talent.

Oh, there will be lots of blame to go around. I'm not sure we'll have Mike Brown to kick around anymore. He is the third longest tenured coach in the Eastern Conference behind Doc Rivers and Mike Woodson. Doc is making noise about leaving the Celtics and I suspect Woodson and Brown are on shaky ground. Avery Johnson is available and I love the way he talks. Hire him.

And I think LeBron stays, so there's your Cavalier summer.

Cavs lose, 94-85. Game over. Series over. Season over.

Meal of Links

The 40 Best Cartoon Characters. With Video. Dr. Doofenshmirtz is Number 8! OK, no Pink Panther, no Foghorn Leghorn, and Daffy Duck is much, much better than Number 19.

The music from "Treme". Shows up every Monday.

New Coke machine gives you a choice of 104 flavors. 335% more flavors than Baskin Robbins.

Look what else you can get in a vending machine. Pizza!

I dunno. I think I'd be more impressed if movies were not his job. But he's viewing "100 Movies in 100 Days". I am probably jealous.

This guy loves flushing toilets. I am not sure if there any members of the Brown Trout Club, but I think it's safe. Literally, Toilet Humor.

7 things you need to stop doing on Facebook. Perhaps, joining should be on there.

A Warhol self-portrait goes for $32.6 million. The new owner is Anonymous Bidder.

Great news. The "Rockford Files" remake is floundering.

Exercise Yard

Drew Bledsoe scores. With wine. Robert Parker rates it a 91-94. Outstanding.

Visitor

44 Across: Comic Cheech (5 letters) Answer: Marin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

His name is Doof and i'll do what he says WHOOP WHOOP----JMK