Monday, April 05, 2010

I think the Indians were mathematically eliminated from the pennant race today. Not a good start.

One week til I get my first look.

Yes, This Actually Happened Last Night



Meal of Links

Nine suspect music videos made by film directors. Landis and Scorsese with the Jacko videos.

The 50 best music movies. "Control" is #3 and "24-Hour Party People" is #1.

Startling news from Boston. Some of the Red Sox think Jason Varitek is dead.

Exercise Yard

Can Butler win tonight? Would be a great story (and more fans for next year's CSU-Butler game), but Duke is playing extremely well right now.

Sadly, I think Duke rolls.

Visitor

51 Across: Five-time A.L. batting champ Boggs (4 letters) Answer: Wade

3 comments:

gapag said...

You and I drank with Wade Boggs one night (what was the name of that place?) and I think he drank 72 beers in little teeny weeny glasses. If you don't believe me, just ask Mr. Cunningham.

Anonymous said...

This debacle automatically DQ's any consideration for the Rock Hall.I know there is no crying in baseball but Neil Diamond?????

Anonymous said...

I have 1 & 3 on DVD by the way I forgot to initial my Neil Diamond commentary -----------JMK