Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Every so often, I get these heavy vibes where I think about something and, moments later, there it is. Well, I had one of those feelings today. As I was driving home, for some reason, I was thinking about a set of music I carved out a while back, featuring Irish bands. Must have been for St. Patrick's or something, several years ago.

On it was "Mandinka" by Sinead O'Connor. Thought about that song and sure enough, the next tune on XM was "Mandinka". Hadn't heard it in a while and for that to come on at that precise moment was a bit creepy.

"Mandinka"/Sinead O'Connor



Meal of Links

How can you change the rules of scrabble? I'm not even sure why you would change the rules. But they are now allowing the use of proper nouns. Djibouti, anyone?

"Extreme Makeover" gets, um, an "Extreme Makeover". Recipients cannot afford the new homes.

Track the British elections here.

Exercise Yard

The allure of Brittney Griner? Sorry, I don't see it.

Visitor

36 Across: Former heavyweight champion and lover of mountains? (13 letters) Answer: Rocky Marciano

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittany Griner should've been out of the tournament for the sucker punch she threw. She also should've been tested for gender. PFS

Anonymous said...

She is a he.(just watch any interview)----JMK