Thursday, March 25, 2010

It surprised me that it snowed today. WTF? As I was heading home it changed from rain to snow instantaneously. I've seen some spring snows with heavy totals, so a dusting was OK. I guess.

Meal of Links

From the land of cheap. Sur La Table will sharpen two of your knives for F-R-E-E. And Pfaltzgraff has an insane sale for a few days.

Electric cart runs over 4 people at Houston airport. That is a nice, large airport with a lot of people who can get in the way of these things. But this cart was driverless. Hah!

"Twin Peaks" twenty years later. "I'm worried about Coop."

Iggy retires from stagediving. Oh, he'll take his shirt off at the drop of a hat, but no more diving off stages.

"At The Movies" gets cancelled. But Roger Ebert has plans.

The Pope is in trouble. Accompanied by creepy photo I recommend viewing with full light present.

Exercise Yard

Not much to report on March Madness as it cranked up again. Big win by Butler, but I only picked one game correctly.

My Winners:

Syracuse (I had them losing their next game)
BYU (I thought they would take Kansas State)
Wisconsin (This is the game I thought would hold down Kentucky. They had 62 tonight)West Virginia (My only correct pick)

Friday's Winners:

Kansas (Did not see UNI coming, had them winning one and out)
Ohio State
Duke
Baylor

Visitor

43 Across: Coward of the stage (4 letters) Answer: Noel

No comments: