Sunday, January 17, 2010

I continue to live right, as I had to take my car in once again. This time, it was a splash guard on the undercarriage that decided to drop down. Not serious, but extremely annoying, because on certain surfaces, it was starting to drag. Sounded like I had a flat tire. The result was it was reattached for "F-R-E-E, that spells free."

Anyhow, this 2-hour sidetrack yesterday, prevented me from seeing "The Book of Eli". So, I think I'm lining that up for tomorrow instead.

Because I have football on my brain! Which leads me to this. How come on the Subway commercial, Michael Phelps is swimming to Vancouver, the site of the WINTER Olympics. Can anyone explain that?

Meal of Links

A database of emergency room visits. For grins, you have to search on "rectum". As Kramer says, "It was a million to one shot, Doc. Million to one."

"I Stopped Short!" and "Assman!"



Brian Eno talks about everything. "Recorded music equals whale blubber. Eventually, something else will replace it."

Stephen Soderbergh remains hard to peg. Another Spaulding Gray movie is in his future.

Exercise Yard

The oddest split-screen in the history of football. Prince and Bud Grant! Don banks makes some snap judgments.

Visitor

None, on an NFL Sunday.

No comments: