Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kind of a weird Sunday again this week. No Browns game today and since I am passing on Monday night's game, I don't have to witness anything in person regarding the Browns for a while. Then tomorrow, I have an off-day, so I can watch Cleveland State play some bizarro world 11:30 a.m. game.

But I did learn some things today:

Robitussin-on-the Go: What a great idea for the addicted.

GEICO commercial: I've given up on the "I'm a pothole" ad.

Al Michaels hates fireworks!: He wanted to go off on indoor fireworks.

Cincinnati Bengals; The second Ravens game won me over. And with their upcoming schedule, they are in.

Cleveland Browns: Weird day in the NFL. Bad teams won some games or almost won. An omen?

Colts-Patriots: What a bungle by Belichick. Punt the ball!

Meal of Links

The Onion with yet another classic. Could not stop laughing at that one.

She blinded me with science. And hit me with technology.

Can a convict get anything he or she wants for their last meal? 24 tacos seems a bit much.

Lt. Bookman soles another case. Can't stand ya.

Exercise Yard

Manny Pacquiao delivered another gem of a fight in beating Miguel Cotto. The promoters love him because he gets the PPV viewers. The fans love him because he is always coming forward. Plus, he now has won belts in 7 different weight classes.

If he fights Floyd Mayweather, they break the bank.

Visitor

None, on a not-too-exciting Sunday.

No comments: