Friday, September 04, 2009

It was like Afghanistan around here today That could only mean it's Labor Day Weekend, because the jets were buzzing around today. Each year, it seems as if they are drifting further and further away from Downtown.

But I was a good boy today, as I opted to do yard work today. That way, I can enjoy all three days of the holiday without being bogged down with stuff to do.

BTW, when I pulled into my driveway after work yesterday, there was a box in my neighbor's driveway in front of the garage. Emblazoned on the side were these words, "Mega Ton Fireworks".

Should I be worried?

Meal of Links

The 7 Deadly Sins are mapped, American style. Locally, we are greedy and envious.

Here are two people I hadn't thought of in a while. Omarosa and Joe Millionaire.

Your Labor Day TV marathons. Beautiful weather forecast this weekend. Watch the evening ones.

You would think it would be great to hear the President speak to your students. I guess not. This canard about logistics and interrupting class time, especially on the first day of school, is absurd. Lemme tell ya, I went to school and time wasting cannot be much different now. Hell, I think I watched "Hemo the Magnificent" for about 5 years in a row and we never got tested on it.

Here is the cast of "thirtysomething". Did all the women get new faces? I also see Timothy Busfield going for the "Hi, I'm your neighbor" look.























Al Franken...the Voice of Reason on Healthcare



Exercise Yard

Jason Whitlock goes on the attack. Again. This time it's his sports media brethren. Uh-oh.

Visitor

10 Across: Steinbeck hero Tom (4 letters) Answer: Joad

No comments: