Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What do you do when your odometer clicks to 100,000 miles? Well, you try and document the moment.

















I'm actually doing about 80 on I-480 between the State and Brookpark exits right there. And, yes, I wish my camera on my phone was better.

Meal of Links

The math of gambling. yes, you have to work it at.

Good shows, but yet they have terrible episodes once in a while. The one of "the Office" they cited was a strange one.

Mr. Skin says these are the Top 100 Nude Scenes of all time. Covers most of the usual suspects, I imagine.

GEICO bids adieu to to advertising on Glenn Beck. That's now 6 who have jumped ship.

Obama is literally Hitler. Very funny stuff.

Exercise Yard

FIGJAM believes in time travel. Couldn't he go into the future, read a headline about him losing the PGA this week and come back and try and fix it?

Visitor

10 Down: Grammy-winning country singer Ronnie (6 letters) Answer: Milsap

No comments: