Thursday, August 13, 2009

I knew it. I'm sure it's only a temporary boost, but who the hell knows for sure. The health of Ronnie Biggs has taken a turn for the better, now that he has been released from prison.

Maybe he and Kevorkian can gave a beer together.

Now Scotland is releasing the Lockerbie bomber, another Dead Pool selection on his deathbed, on compassionate grounds. We'll probably see him streetside at some Libyan cafe soon. Aaaargh!

Meal of Links

Revisiting "Dead Ringers". I haven't seen this one in a while, but is unbelievably eerie.

American healthcare "killed my father".

George Costanza: They wish. I hate the big brokerage houses. Hate them with a passion. Big brokerage houses killed my father.

Woman on Subway: Really?

George Costanza: Well, they hurt him bad. Really hurt his feelings. It's a long story. I- I don't like to talk about it, but I swore then that I would never work for big brokerage houses.

"Warriors, Come out to plaaaay!" Can you dig it? There's a Warriors reunion later this month and they are charging only $20! Let's take that train to Coney!

Dave Grohl's new band, Them Crooked Vultures, has this snippet of a video out:



A recap of their first show.

The great Les Paul died today. Truly a genius.

The Seth MacFarlane interview from Playboy. Psst, Stewie's gay! Shocking.

Songs About Girls



Exercise Yard

Tiger Woods starts the PGA in beautiful fashion. Let's hope he keeps it going.

Visitor

7 Down: Born 8/13/1899, he directed the answers to the starred clues (15 letters) Answer: Alfred Hitchcock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes Jeremy Irons can play some way out there characters--------JMK