Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Have you ever thought of going paperless? Sometimes I look at my desk at work and think, oh yeah, that would be nice. But I tend to re-use a lot of paper. You know, print something I thought was important than use the backs for note-taking, writing lists, etc.

But here is a guide to going paperless. That converting to a PDF file hint may be a good thing.

Meal of Links

Twitter on the brain, I guess. But I did find this interesting. Why teens don't Tweet.

Hot-air balloons. Lots of 'em. World record even.

A farewell to Paula Abdul. Simon is the only one who can't leave. But if you're gonna re-up Seacrest for millions, well, someone's gotta go.

Murdoch says, "Damn the torpedoes", and will start charging for online content. Let's see how that works.

Exercise Yard

Kid tries pop-up slide in Little league. Fails. Tears up knee. Mom sues. Wins $125,000. No, really.

Visitor

41 Across: Kilmer of "The Saint" (3 letters) Answer: Val

"Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"

No comments: