Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!





















As you can tell, I had to celebrate at home this year. I have this nagging cold which I am hoping leaves me soon.

We finally have a legitimate Mexican restaurant in the neighborhood. No, not Taco Bell. So, I ordered some takeout from Mexico Lindo. I got the taco, burrito, rice and beans dinner. Accompanied by chips and salsa. Then I washed it down with some midget Coronas.

Just in time for the Cavs game. Bueno!

Meal of Links

A Wilco lawsuit. Stemming from one of the best music docs ever made.

Here's your movie preview for the next 2 months. "The Hangover" was the funniest trailer I have seen in the theater in many, many months.

Photographer and subject meet at Kent almost 40 years later. I would assume next year's anniversary will be big.

Blaupunkt Ad



Exercise Yard

The Cavs tonight? Way too easy. I think we are looking at 5 games, at most, to take care of the Hawks.

Visitor

19 Across: "If I Ruled The World" rapper (3 letters) Answer: Nas

No comments: