Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I kinda like how the sports calendar keeps throwing things my way. Just completed March Madness, which meant watching the Final Four. Then Opening Day happens next. Then the Masters starts. Then Miami is in the Frozen Four for Thursday. Then I get to attend the Home Opener for the Indians.

Then the Easter Bunny shows up.

Meal of Links

Dylan on Obama. It seems that he likes him.

Kenny Fucking Powers is back. "Eastbound and Down" gets renewed.

Roger Ebert counsels Bill O'Reilly. I give it two thumbs up.

Happy Birthday, Internets! Watch Iconic Videos to celebrate.

The Top 25 Fictional Ads in Sci-Fi Movies. Some of the "Robocop" ones are present.

Check out Philip Glass. This doc is on PBS tonight.

"Parks and Recreation" starts tomorrow. Rashida Jones talks about her role.

The death of newspapers. In pictures!

Marines forced Saddam Hussein to watch the "South Park" movie. That makes me laugh.

It costs $5.75 for Cracker Jack at Yankee Stadium. They need a Marc's.

Exercise Yard

The Mets hate Little Leaguers. I'm curious if the Tribe still allows parades before the games.

Visitor

69 Across: Media mogul Turner (3 letters) Answer: Ted

No comments: