Saturday, February 21, 2009

The White Stripes (looks like Meg might be pregnant) closed out Conan (who says, "That meant the world to me.") last night with one of my favorites "We're Going To Be Friends":



Sometimes, you just know.

Meal of Links

Catching up with Robert Smith. No, not that Robert Smith. This Robert Smith. The one from The Cure.

Jeff Dunham is now the most popular comedian in the U.S. I know who he is, but I've never seen his act.

Wow, here's a name from the past. Chandra Levy. Somewhere, Richard Jewell sends down a beer to Gary Condit.

Shaq's on Twitter. So is Chris Bosh. Not me, though.

Exercise Yard

If you have several minutes...The Quest for G (that means many Holy Grail references)!



Actually, pretty well done. Garnett is becoming quite the actor. I must say, Ego had me on the floor.

Visitor

26 Down: Alternative to newspaper classifieds (10 letters) Answer: Craigslist

No comments: