Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Dad and I trundled down to the Bart tonight to see CSU whip up on last-place Detroit. The nagging thing about this game is Detroit kept hanging around until finally wilting in the last 6 minutes. Norris Cole threw in 21 for the Vikings, as CSU wins, 66-49, in front of 1752 hardy souls.

Meal of Links

Dumping cable. Looks like it should work, but I don't know for sure.

The worst hotel in NYC. Click "Traveler Photos" for bed bug evidence.

About our economic appetite. Can you really do more with less?

Meg White's drumkit is being auctioned. I guess I can do more with less.

Exercise Yard

Rahal-Letterman Racing may not race IndyCars this year. Hard to do without a sponsor or driver. In NASCAR, David Gilliland has a ride with Yates Racing, but no sponsor, so he sits. Sponsors can't justify the expense in this economy.

Visitor

6 Across: Three-time NFL MVP (5 letters) Answer: Favre

No comments: