Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finally made it back to Melt after today's CSU game. They are still doing a fine business out there, expansion and all. We had about a 15-minute wait for a table at 3:30. that speaks volumes. I got the BBQ Chicken sandwich I so love. That hits le spot every time. My Dad opted for the one with ham, bacon and swiss and he liked it, too.

So, Melt today and yesterday our Christmas party from work was at Glenmoor. I had a filet that was made just the way I like it. Topped that off with a Creme Brulee. Kind of a normal meal around here for me.

On the Eighth Day of Christmas...



(The Boss with a strange hat he got from Bono that allows him to speak French. And a bonus...Clarence is upright.)

Meal of Links

Time for "It's A Wonderful Life" again. Still holds up really well, I think. "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings."

24 underrated websites. I've used a couple of these, not too bad.

I know The Sun is there, but this story about Amy Winehouse cannot be true. She is addicted to a game show and won't record any new music.

Hitch talks about Rick Warren. Last paragraph sums it up brilliantly.

Weird shit. Bizarre X-rays. Not for the weak.

Exercise Yard

I took my Dad to the CSU-LaRoche game today. LaRoche? Yep, a Division III school from Pittsburgh. They ran out on the court and I immediately predicted a 35-point win for CSU. Well, it was 26 in a glorified workout.

CSU wins, 72-46.

Visitor

2 Down: Remini of "The King of Queens" (4 letters) Answer: Leah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my yearly dose of the Boss doing a holiday tune. I think he got the hat from one of those Muskateers (not the candy bar but like D'Artagion). No one can give the Santa laugh better than Clarence. HO HO HO!