Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good to see Opie, Andy Taylor, Richie Cunningham and The Fonz in action.

Ron Howard (and Friends) on the Election



Meal of Links

I've said for weeks, the books are being written right now on how John McCain had such a terrible campaign to be President. Well, it's starting. Fascinating stuff from the New York Times Magazine, especially about the choice of Sarah Palin.

"Office Space" is a movie I've tried to like. Sure, there are some laughs (I admit, I laugh more at the first hour of "Men at Work" than this) but some folks swear this is the funniest thing ever committed to celluloid. I'm still fairly lukewarm, although my actual viewings have been few and came pretty late in the game. Here's some love.

A giant spider eating a bird. No, really.

Hey, science to get me drinks faster. Whoo hoo.

How to make a Phot-O-Lantern. The example they use is Dwight Schrute.

A little colder in hell today. GNR's "Chinese Democracy" will come out. Now about that free Dr. Pepper.

Larry David worries about the election. I know of where he speaks. And if some clown declares a 2012 candidacy on November 5, I will seek him out and punch him.

The 25 Greatest Movie Soundtracks. I actually have a copy of "Beat Street".

Check out Dubai!

Exercise Yard

Next Tuesday, it's free tacos, everyone. Well, they got that out of the way early this year.

Visitor

21 Down: Saints' quarterback Drew (5 letters) Answer: Brees

No comments: