Monday, May 26, 2008

Hey, it's Memorial Day. I'm in Operation Shutdown mode over here, so this will be brief.
















Meal of Links

They have already done this in Cleveland. But water providers are raising rates because of conservation by users.

George Carlin is still angry.

10 annoying office habits. Every one of them is pretty damn annoying. I need the office cool, so my hatred is directed toward those who automatically adjust thermostats upon entering a room and that's not on the list. Needless to say, I haven't had to deal with this recently, but it's pretty much number one on my list.

Exercise Yard

On this Memorial Day, a look back at Pat Tillman. His story never gets old. Long article, but well worth the effort.

Visitor

9 Down: Immortal coach Amos Alonzo _____ (5 letters) Answer: Stagg

No comments: