Friday, March 28, 2008

Here's a lesson to all the kids out there. When it comes to purchasing tickets for your favorite events, use the Presale Codes that are available and order early. I've been starting to fill the spring and summer up with some concerts and can't believe the string of luck I've had recently in getting some really good seats.

I've got tickets for X, Eddie Izzard, The Cure and the Foo Fighters within the last couple of weeks. And the Presale Codes have saved me a lot of time and grief, because of the choice seat locations. So, if you're offered one or come across one, use it.

Meal of Links

As one who can personally attest to the power of a Jell-O Shot, how about using a unique delivery system. Just looking at this, makes me woozy with delight.

I'm a sucker for this program. I am there.

Kate Beckinsale's Mom needs to back off. Some nude scenes have lots of artistic value.

Exercise Yard

Well, it was fun while it lasted. My bracket for March Madness essentially spit the bit this evening with Wisconsin losing. I thought with several days to prepare, the Badgers would have come up with something to defend Davidson. We may have to start questioning the validity of Big Ten basketball, much like football, after tonight's performance (and Michigan State getting pounded, as well). Sheesh, Wiconsin was the regular season and Big Ten tournament champion and they got their ass kicked. By Davidson! How about a rebound in the second half for Wisconsin? Let me know when you see one. Amazing.

But, wait. What's that on the horizon? Why it's my alma mater, Miami, starting their quest for the Frozen Four tomorrow. I may still remain underground for a while. Where's my hockey bracket?

Visitor

11 Down: Clay was one (4 letters) Answer: Whig

No comments: