Sunday, February 03, 2008

Word of advice. Do not go to Giant Eagle on Super Bowl Sunday. You'd think it was Y2K or something going on. I actually saw adults pushing around those "car carts", because there weren't any regular ones. Hey, I draw the line on that and would rather wait for a conventional one. Nevertheless, it was madhouse status in there, rivaling Thanksgiving week.

Meal of Links

Stilettos help women's sex lives. Wow, what a surprise.

Stalking at the Super Bowl. I laughed.

When will this happen? Or at least move the game to Saturday. Especially this year, when you Super Bowl, Mardi Gras and Chinese New Year in the same week.

Exercise Yard

Brock Lesnar wasn't much of a wrestler either. He lost his UFC debut. I don't watch UFC, I'm still hanging on to the Sweet Science. But there's been a dearth of good boxing matches lately.

Visitor

None, it's Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments: