Monday, November 12, 2007

What a good night for TV last night. It was the conclusion of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" for the season, which I thought was really funny this year. This was the final screen shot:

















And then it was time for one of my favorites, "Dexter". "Dexter" is unbelievably good this season and his girlfriend is getting naked fairly regularly. This woman has got it goin' on and when she calls out "Dex-tah" with that British accent, oh my, I'm sold.

Meal of Links

It's the Christopher Walken "Cowbell" Soundboard. "I put my pants on, just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I make gold records."

I don't mind old-fashioned things. But I'm not a big fan of finding out that someone died from that old-fashioned disease, the plague.

Good albums that could have been great EPs. Bowie sets aside his appearance on "SpongeBob" tonight for some live "Diamond Dogs".

Exercise Yard

Peter King likes Big Ben. Oh, he may lose to the Browns someday.

Visitor

59 Down: Dapper guy? (3 letters) Answer: Dan

No comments: