Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Neil Young (BTW, listen to some of the accompanying clips. Especially "Harvest Moon", such a great tune and his version of "Lotta Love" is one of my all-time faves) is out with a new album. But, I'm in the mood for some Crazy Horse:



Meal of Links

Five easy ways to go organic. Right now, I have three of these products (I count Skippy Natural Peanut Butter), so if I can do it, there is hope for all.

Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee was a little off on his math. He stated most of the Founding Fathers were clergymen. Oops, only 1 of 56 could make that claim.

The LA Times is your SoCal Fire HQ. They are doing really good stuff on the story.

Exercise Yard

Bill Simmons with a post mortem on Indians-Red Sox. Lots of J.D. Drew goodness.

Visitor

63 Across: Longtime New Year's Eve bandleader (11 letters) Answer: Guy Lombardo

No comments: