Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Have you ever tried one of those Honey BBQ sammies from KFC? I had to go to the Target in Kent today at lunch and figured I'd stop there. I don't go to KFC much, especially after that bowl of death they've been serving.

But today, I figured out how they can sell that sandwich for 99 cents. Because it's basically a chicken sandwich a bit larger than the size of a White Castle. Didn't expect that all. May have been the fastest lunch of the year. I thought it fell out of my car, it disappeared so fast.

Meal of Links

We're the kids in America, oh oh. It seems they are not very bright. Can't use a ruler? That's scary.

Just when you think the world might be tired of Trump, this happens. I guess they'll find room for him.

The cost of the Bush Wars? $8K per person. Just think what could have been done with all of those lives saved and all of that money.

Exercise Yard

This puts the Paul Byrd HGH episode in it's proper place. It's not about throwing the heater, it's all about recovery times and the strength to continue pitching. Good stuff. I'd like to believe Byrd, but his story is Swiss cheese.

Visitor

23 Down: Soccer great Hamm (3 letters) Answer: Mia

No comments: