Wednesday, September 05, 2007

This is unusual, but on a good note. I got an e-mail from the passport folks about the progress of my renewal. Lo and behold, it's in the mail. It looks like it's going to take only five weeks from when I sent the application. I guess the added help arrived or the fact I didn't need it for the summer worked to my advantage.
















But they were sticking to the 10-12 week turnaround for regular processing. So, I was pleasantly surprised to hear it moved along. Now I gotta fill it up.

Meal of Links

Here is another program that will convert videos. I tried it and the speed is pretty good.

Apple put out the iPhone without the Phone part and called it iTouch. It reeks of cool.

The Joy Division movie, "Control" finally has its own website. It reeks of cool even more than that iTouch. And what if I got an iTouch and then downloaded "Control" to it? I don't know if I could stand it. "Control" is my must see flick for the fall.

Exercise Yard

I decided to check out this list of NFL Power Rankings. Where are the Browns? Scrolling...scrolling...wait for it....scrolling...oh, there they are. 31st of 32 teams. Can't wait for that opening game on Sunday.

Visitor

35 Across: He led his team in homers for 18 straight years (3 letters) Answer: Ott (Did you know Mel Ott can sign his name 3 times faster than Franklin Gutierrez?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me know when you are going to see the movie.I foresee many pasty people wearing black.----JMK