Monday, August 20, 2007

I thought spring was supposed to occur before summer. Let's get this rain outta here, well, maybe not so quickly. I get to think of warmer climes for a while. That reminds me, my passport status has reached the stage where I have been assigned a "Passport Tracking Number". Being only 2 weeks into the process, they remind me that I chose Routine Processing. That means it will take 10-12 weeks overall before I get my new one. Let's see how it fares.

Meal of Links

They are selling a lot of "the Simpsons" Kwik-E-Mart stuff on eBay. "Damn you, eBay!"

A rather odd, but sad, story about a double suicide. Beck gets a mention.

Geez, every time you think you might consider yourself having a hint of the clever gene, this dude pops the question in a unique way. And this after I was hitting peanuts on a table with a pencil. I need to set my sights a little higher, I guess.

Exercise Yard

In case you were wondering how the mortgage crisis might affect Quicken Loans. And ultimately, the Cavs. And what about that Varejao signing anyhow?

Visitor

36 Down: "Citizen Kane" director Orson (6 letters) Answer: Welles

No comments: