Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I get a day off on Friday. Hopefully, I don't have to chase down an eBay issue. I asked for combined shipping on two items and only got one of the items. Now I have to do the questioning. I hate these sort of things.

But I also get to take my car in for a maintenance check. I always wonder how necessary these things are. But I do comply. It seems like I must.

Meal of Links

Velvet Underground excerpts. They cover the Warhol Years.

I'm anxious to see cable's response to DirecTV's soon-to-be-increased amount of HD channels. Typically, bandwidth remains an issue.

The iPhone bill comes in a box. Way too much detail. Lots of trees (estimated number: 75,000/year) are being killed.

Exercise Yard

Michael Vick probably has to plead in the dogfighting case. Gotta protect money first, then career.

Visitor

48 Down: Grammy winner Keys (6 letters) Answer: Alicia

No comments: