Thursday, July 26, 2007

I've decided I don't like being under the weather very much. Although I'm able to function OK and seem to be getting better, I'm having a rougher time shaking this than I thought. BTW, my latest self-diagnosis is not tonsillitis, but sinusitis! Because I've had stuff coming out of me that, quite frankly, I'm not sure I've seen before. After Monday, this week has ended up being kind of a Gordon Ramsay write-off. "Shut it down!" And I'm looking forward to having some fun soon.

Meal of Links

Dana Delany joins "Desperate Housewives" with not much of a track record lately. Surprising they didn't hire Ted McGinley.

Keep this cat away from me. Hey, maybe he could be my Dead Pool pet, sneaking up on unsuspecting celebrities.

I am looking forward to the new Bourne movie next week. Matt Damon says Jason Bourne saved his career. I think he's right, never thought of him as an action guy until then.

Exercise Yard

Manny Ramirez gets "Simpsonized". BTW, he still mashes like a mother.

Visitor

9 Down: "Rats!" relative (3 letters) Answer: Bah

No comments: