Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Things to catch up on...

I received a birthday card from my councilman. I am not sure how I feel about that.

Stanley Cup intros are always electric. Alanis Morissette handles "The Star-Spangled Banner" and gets help from 20,000 backup singers with "O Canada".



Bill Simmons takes on Roger Brown. Item 6.

The deleted scene at the supermarket from "Borat" made me laugh uncontrollably. It pushes the limits of comedy. "Cheese also."



Stewart Copeland thought the Police's performance in Vancouver was lame.

The "40 Most Softsational Soft-Rock Songs". I refuse to believe "Escape" was not Number One. "Oh...it's you."

The London Olympics logo is hated. Now people are having seizures watching an animated clip about it. Not going over very well, I'd say.

Some love for GOB. With video clips. I still remember his line: "I want to be in that Poof!"

The Mindfreak is hooking up with Cameron Diaz. Oh, and he escaped from a concrete box before it fell to the ground.

"Come on Cavs" Gotta make it happen!

The Top 10 moments in the 2006-7 Premiership. No Matty Taylor goal though. That's a problem.

More Creed Thoughts.

LeBron vs. Michael

Cavs-Spurs matchups.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now that is the way a National anthem should be sung .Remember the only time we heard that sung like that was the 1994 World Cup----------------------JMK