Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What's all this I hear about no more lap dances in Ohio? I don't frequent these places, but how does a bill like that get passed when everyone thinks it's terrible legislation. Oh, it's the fear of being attacked by conservative groups and losing that campaign money. Now I get it.

The better news, dare I say, the great news is the Cavs get the number 2 seed! Against the injury-depleted Washington Wizards. What a day, we thought we would get Miami in Round One and now we don't. Beautiful.

Meal of Links

This guy always writes the best "Idol" recaps. I never have to watch.

Hey, peoples, 420 is Friday. Therefore, a history lesson.

They've already heard "Icky Thump" in the UK. I've heard the White Stripes will be touring in 16 states they've never played before in the summer. Then things get serious (meaning they better show up here) in the fall.

Exercise Yard

Did you happen to hear Uncle Charlie Manuel go off on that Philly radio guy yesterday? "I've been growed up..." may be my new favorite line of his. I kinda like the fact he referred to himself as "Look, there’s Good-Time Charlie, or Take-it-Easy Charlie, Laidback Charlie, Uncle Charlie, Grandpa Charlie..."

Visitor

22 Down: Queen of Talk (5 letters) Answer: Oprah

No comments: