Sunday, April 22, 2007

Since it was such a nice day, I thought it would be a good day to use the DVR for today's Cavs game and additionally watch Randy Lerner's other team, Aston Villa, in the EPL. In typical fashion, the Villans played to another draw, this time 0-0 at home against Portsmouth. I guess a 0-0 match could be exciting, but not this one. Aston Villa, BTW, is going to tour the US in a small way during the last week of July. I am sorta puzzled, because I keep hearing Columbus, not Cleveland, as a stop.

The Cavs were rightfully drilled by the TNT team after a fairly dull first half. But, they took care of business in fairly workmanlike fashion. They beat Washington, 97-82. Big scare when LeBron rolled his left ankle. I've seen him do that before and continue to play, but this one looked bad. But he got up and eventually made some big plays later on. The Cavs are in a tough spot when they win by 15 and people demand more. Let's hope they get through this series quickly.

Meal of Links

Now you can get a robe like Toby from "The Office". Does anyone even wear robes anymore? When I get the paper, if it isn't stolen, I usually get it with a hop, skip and a jump and don't need a robe.

TV series on the bubble. I'd probably watch more of these, but there are reasons they are on the bubble.

Women love this dude. And he's an archaeologist. His show must be on the bubble, I've never seen it.

Exercise Yard

Long goals are always cool. This time it's Diego from Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga.



Visitor

None, it was a sunny Sunday.

No comments: