Thursday, April 12, 2007

I really am astonished at how quickly the I-Man got the boot from radio. Maybe not the fact he got canned, but at how fast it happened. It is a mystery to me. Jason Whitlock summed it up for a lot of people with his column yesterday.

Like I said, Imus has probably had worse comments on his show throughout the years and why this one stuck, I would imagine, mystifies him more than anything. I listened a little bit to friends of Imus, Opie & Anthony, this morning. Because it's pay radio on XM, you hear tons of F-bombs and shit and other words. I'm stumped by the whole thing.

Meal of Links

You can write your own movie starring Will Ferrell. There may be some legitimate hits in there.

Great Lakes Brewing nabs two places in the 25 Best Beers in America. And Ommegang Hennepin made it, as well.

"Life on Mars" gets a sequel. And a US treatment of the original. Good BBC series.

Exercise Yard

The unfunny "Family Circus" comic becomes funny. And an excellent Tim Couch panel, BTW.

Visitor

56 Down: Boxer Spinks (4 letters) Answer: Leon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for the Al and Jessie show to apologize to the Duke lacrosse team .Of course you know it will never happen-------------------------------------JMK