Monday, April 30, 2007

Be prepared when a little kid says "Lift me!". Especially if they had not asked to do that recently. My niece asked...ordered...commanded me to do this yesterday and I had not done that in a while. Omigod, they grow so fast. Yes, I feel my back now. Gotta get me some Doan's Pills. Those were pretty smart pills, remember? They went right to your back to solve any back pain you had. They were not confused or distracted by any other aches and pains. Foot problems, take something else, my friend. Sore knees, hah, Doan's wouldn't go that low. Never! Now if I could wash those pills down with some Geritol, I'd be in business.

Meal of Links

Stock photos say a lot about the world. And most of it isn't pretty.

Action figures come in all shapes and sizes. Remember we just had the Bon Jovi ones announced a while back. Now we have action figures from "The Big Lebowski". "Mark it 8, dude."

VH1 Classic is a channel that you can visit at times and see some pretty cool stuff. They have changed the name of their clip show "The Alternative" to "120 Minutes", congering up images of that old MTV show. Here are the playlists from the new show. You have to admit, that is a list of videos that are pretty cool, but mostly forgotten by now. Here's one of them (BTW, not about a chick, but the sweetest song about heroin you'll ever hear):

"There She Goes"-The La's



Exercise Yard

The Cavs played a great stretch of offensive basketball in the last five minutes to finish a sweep of the Wizards tonight. Washington showed a lot of guts in this series and even though the Cavs won 4 in a row, they had to work for it. Thank God for Z. He hasn't produced like that in a long time, but he had 20 points and 19 rebounds. And it was beautiful to watch, hardly any mistakes down the stretch, and everyone contributed. On to the next round, where it's probably gonna be New Jersey.

Visitor

38 Across: Richard of "Pretty Woman" (4 letters) Answer: Gere

No comments: