Saturday, March 03, 2007

After a night of imbibing, I believe I have stumbled upon one of the best end-of-evening foods I've had. And it didn't involve the Steak N'Shake drive-thru. You see, this new pizza joint opened up in Hudson. The dude from Pizza Bogo brought us some small samples yesterday, I had some tiny pieces of a Lenten Cheese. It was good.

But the best part was that everyone avoided the Bangkok (Heh heh heh hmm heh, he said "Bangkok"), so I was able to take it home. I'm tellin' ya, it looks weird on paper: Spicy Peanut Sauce, Mozzarella and Provolone Cheese, Roasted Red Pepper, Teriyaki Marinated Chicken Breast topped with Fresh Scallions & Lo Mein Noodles. Sort of like a Chinese dinner, but on a pizza. I inhaled it.

Meal of Links

Programming a TV network is so easy, even a Caveman can do it. I thought "Baby Bob" had ruined this genre.

A lengthy tome about John McCain. I think what hurts McCain these days is his age (he seems bored) and his popularity as "National Uncle". I think most would rather keep him in that role instead of becoming "National Patriarch".

Mick Jagger. Jeezy creezy.

Exercise Yard

Browns get off to a good start in free agancy with the signing of Eric Steinbach. Seth McKinney was in today, I believe.

Visitor

18 Down: Penultimate Austrian emperor (11 letters) Answer: Franz Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything tastes even better when you don't have to pay for it! I saw a large Thai pizza sells for 23 BUCKS. You're probably better off ordering Thai takeout and saving the extra 10 bucks they charge you to call it a gourmet pizza....or you can keep a Boboli on the shelf and shovel any takeout shit on it and make your own gourmet pizza!!! :) PFS