Sunday, February 25, 2007
















Well, I failed to see "The Departed" and "Dreamgirls" ahead of the Oscars. But I'm prepping for a long night. The last time this producer was in charge it was 3 hours and 47 minutes. I'll have the recap up later.

Picks:

Movie: "Little Miss Sunshine"
Actor: Forrest Whitaker-"The Last King of Scotland"
Actress: Helen Mirren-"The Queen"
Supporting Actress: Abigail Breslin-"Little Miss Sunshine"
Supporting Actor: Eddie Murphy-"Dreamgirls"

As Jon Stewart said: "If you're keeping score at home, Martin Scorsese: Zero. Three 6 Mafia: One."

Meal of Links

In case you need a subway map. Here is a trainload.

Rainn Wilson from "The Office" was on SNL last night. SNL backstage seems to be strangely like "The Office":



Dick Cheney is singing a new tune these days. "Me and My Shadow Government".

Exercise Yard

Just in time for the start of baseball season, Sony adds some lost footage to "The Natural". Does that mean more Joe Charboneau? I'm not sure how I feel about this, because "you're the best God damn hitter I ever saw."

Visitor

None, it's Oscar night.

No comments: