Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This is the first I've heard of Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Marisa Miller. I like the fact she's technologically savvy.

Meal of Links

On the day Kurt Cobain would have been 40 (Yikes!), a list. The Top 100 Indie Songs. Good list, but as with all lists, debatable.

Is TV better than movies? Series television offers a chance for more character development and wacky situations. If I'm at a movie, I want Arnold beatin' up people. I've only got 2 hours, don't give me Sensitive Arnold.

How to put stuff onto your iPod, without iTunes.

Exercise Yard

The World Cup needs to get here before I'm too damn old (thinking of last week's shoveling) to enjoy it. They'll still have beer in 2018, no?

Visitor

1 Down: '70s-'80s New York soccer team (6 letters) Answer: Cosmos

No comments: