Saturday, December 30, 2006

The worst commercial on the tube right now has to be the Kia commercial. "Adieu, adieu, adieu...". Nope, can't buy that car.

Some end-of-year stuff:

Best 2006 songs by AdTunes. I like "Galvanize" for Bud, but I've had that since it came out last year. The "I Walk the Line" for Levi's is wretched.

Best sports quotes.

All about comics.

The year in sex.

Best TV.

The fights of the year.

A wrestling recap.

Departing lawmakers.

Meal of Links

What kind of a superhero are you? Hah, I'm Green Lantern. There is that term "hot-headed" again. Goddamn, why do I end up with the "fly off the handle" or "hot-headed" tag all the time? The bastards.

What the hell is going on in Mogadishu?

Canada is falling apart. Literally.

Exercise Yard

What can you say about today's CSU game? Not much. They played West Virginia. West Virginia Tech, that is. They are an NAIA school and as such, the Vikings put a hurtin' on them, 73-52, as they should.

The highlight may have been when a WVT player wanted to inbound the ball after his own team scored. The ref had to tell him, "Son, it's white ball."

Visitor

29 Down: Oscar-nominated "Peyton Place" actress, 1957 (10 letters) Answer: Lana Turner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah my spider senses are tingling.For I am Spiderman---JMK

Anonymous said...

actually I tied w/superman-spiderman. chuck

Anonymous said...

I am a tie between Superman and Supergirl. Does that mean I am confused sexually - or just confused. I took the villian test and ended up being Poisen Ivey. Yeah, I know, I am no Uma!