Saturday, October 14, 2006

How come every time I go to Giant Eagle, people bug me? Today, I'm in line and some old guy who's with his wife asks me if I'm in line. Hey, buddy, it's line 1, OK? That means there's lots of room and I don't need to follow your game of actually standing behind the cart. I can stand on the side. And, besides, I'm directly behind the guy who's in front of me IN THE SAME LINE. Impatient clown. And when you realize I'm in line, quit crowdin' me with your cart. It ain't gettin' us through the line any quicker. I almost threw my cheese at the guy.

Meal of Links

Always good for debate. One person's list of the Top 50 Essential CDs of the last five years. Essential is a pretty strong word here. Read the comments, as well. I agree. Where's Sufjan? And speaking of music, I'm zipping through the dial, and The Weather Channel is playing a live version of "Run Like Hell" by Pink Floyd/Gilmour/Waters or any combination thereof. A huge WTF?

I wonder if Mel Harris still looks good. But why is her divorce filing on the farm report page?

Steve Lyons got fired from Fox for some racially insensitive remarks. Not even sure if the comments were racist or idiotic. They should have canned him long ago for being unfunny and dumb in the broadcast booth. I had the displeasure of listening to him during an Astros playoff game a couple of years back. Carlos Beltran, men on base, crucial late part of the game. This asshat starts talking about the fact Beltran once had a pet monkey. Wha-huh? I've never forgotten it.

Exercise Yard

Maggs and his hair put the Motor City Kitties in the World Series.

Visitor

38 Across: "Sneakers" actor (7 letters) Answer: Poitier

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a bad case of Rocky Road Rage. I heard about people like you who think they own the aisles and use their carts as weapons. I am afraid if you keep this up we'll read about you in the paper. "Irate shopper cheeses hostages and then turns Limberger on himself". So sad.......... PS