Thursday, September 21, 2006

Since it's the non-Fox week of premieres, I've been watching the tube this week. I will stick with NBC's "Kidnapped" on Wednesdays at 10:00. Simply because I showed up late to the "Vanished" party. So, I'm on this one from the start.

BTW, "Lucky Louie" got cancelled by HBO. Easily one of the five worst shows they ever produced. But "Entourage" gets 20 shows next year.

Saw the premieres of "My Name is Earl" and "The Office" this evening. They have lost nothing over the summer break.

Meal of Links

Richard Branson sings "If I had 3 billion dollars, I wouldn't buy you a fur coat." Because of global warming.

The case involving Barry Bonds gets serious, More reporters jailed. That's the sound of freedom being chipped away. Again.

The Knack is suing Run DMC for copyright infringement. Seems "It's Tricky" sampled "My Sharona". Actually, it's pretty obvious. But why wait 20 years to file the suit? "It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time."

Exercise Yard

What the Stanley Cup did on its summer vacation. It actually made it to Boston, but not with a Bruin.

Visitor

35 Across: "Project Runway" host (9 letters) Answer: Heidi Klum

No comments: