Saturday, September 23, 2006

I've been feeling a bit blah lately, so today I wanted something different to eat and I stumbled upon this recipe for BBQ Cornbread. Pretty easy to make and I must say, it tasted damn good. Topping really gives it a nice kick, too.

But while I was eating it, I watched Randy Lerner's other team, Aston Villa, remain unbeaten with another win today against Charlton, 2-0. The locals are excited. Looks like he'll be back during the Browns bye week. Let's hope the Browns do not become his other team.

Meal of Links

Here are some NYC Subway smells. Lots of sweat at Fulton St.-Broadway-Nassau.

If you have lots of time to waste, play this game. M&M's, in a dark chocolate promo, hides 50 "dark movies" in a painting. You have to find them. At least get "The Hills Have Eyes".

Ricky Gervais halts his podcasts. Loved the first 12. Didn't listen to the next 12, because they were not free.

Exercise Yard

Why can't the US win the Ryder Cup? Things got so bad, Johnny Miller suggested a new form of congratulations besides "touching knuckles".

Visitor

51 Down: Filmdom nickname, with "The" (4 letters) Answer: Duke

No comments: