Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm pumped that "Arrested Development" is back on HDTV. This is one of those stumbling through the channels, "Hey, that's on" I think I'll watch kind of shows. Like "Seinfeld".

And I like the fact "The Office" had a bit of an homage to AD in its debut last week when Steve Carrell said, "Hey, I watch "The L Word" and "Queer as Fuck"." Except they bleeped "fuck". Very funny and very AD-like. Which reminds me. Before the Browns game yesterday, they had five local Marines on a feed wishing the Browns luck, live from Fallujah. Lots of Hoorahs and other stuff. But the second guy was a classic. He was a Cleveland cop with a laundry list of shoutouts. Obviously, it was too long and he started to mess up and finally said, "Ah, shit!" to the delight of the crowd.

BTW, I know "The Wire" has been on HBO for a long time, but I just started watching it. It's one of the best dramas I've seen in a long time.

One more thing. Delroy Lindo is on "Kidnapped" and I think he plays the same sort of guy in "Ransom". I wonder if someone said, "Hey, remember "Ransom"? If we get a Delroy Lindo-type, that would be awesome." Then they called him.

Meal of Links

Marmaduke explained. I know, I know. But the fact this is still being printed amazes me. I get it, he's big. Ha ha ha.

Dress Steve Jobs. Because you can.

Attention, Achievers. LebowskiFest is this weekend. "I can get you a toe..."

Exercise Yard

Gee, you think you're gonna read about Game 6, but divorce overshadows it. "Little roller along 1st...behind the bag...gets through Buckner...".

Visitor

60 Across: Comics redhead at Riverdale High (6 letters) Answer: Archie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus gonna f**k you up and if you wavw that piece in here I'm gonna take it and shove it up your ass and i will pull the trigger until it goes click . Another great scene from Lebowski.-JMK