Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Does anyone else wanna pound that Steelers fan, L.J., on the eHarmony commercial? OK, it may have been cute once, but jeezy creezy, I am officially sick of it.

One thing I am not sick of is anti-drug PSAs. But it kills me that I can't remember the tagline from a really old one. It was kind of a pre-"Midnight Express" PSA, where the narrator comes on and basically says if you get busted for drugs over there (you know in some foreign place), you're history, man. That one scared the crap out of me more times than I care to admit. I think that's why I never went over the border. Of Ohio.

Meal of Links

Paula Deen stole my Savory Ritz Bites recipe! Hey, she skipped the step of getting that cheese between those tiny crackers though.

You do know that David Letterman is having a "Ventriloquist Week", don't you? Hard to figure that Willie Tyler has aged better than Lester. Lester: "Willie was born in Detroit and comes from good stock. I was born in New York and come from Woodstock." They're here all week.

Fergie tells gays to stop using drugs. "Hey, you gays, stop it." She's talking about drugs quite a bit.

Exercise Yard

Peter Gammons is back. And the world is a better place for it.

Visitor

11 Down: Basketball Hall of Famer Oscar (9 letters) Answer: Robertson "Hey, there's Cris Carter. But who's that old guy standing next to him?"

No comments: